JoomlaXTC has updated all of our Joomla 3 templates with the latest version of Joomla (Joomla 3.6).
What's new in Joomla! 3.6
Here are some highlights of the 3.6 release:
- Joomla! Update has been improved and now allows you to reinstall Joomla’s core files at the click of a button, overwriting any modified file(s) and reverting them back to the default.
- Joomla! 3.6 contains a lot of UX improvements. Now you can find your modules faster, have tasks done by dropdown, improved user management and so much more...
- With the new Sub Form Field function in Joomla! 3.6, some extra additional functionality was added - Repeatable fields. Now you can nest XML forms inside each other or reuse your existing forms inside your current form.
- Create categories on the fly: It can get frustrating when you create a new item, and you realise that you haven’t created a category yet. Joomla! 3.6 now lets you create a category on the fly for articles, contacts, newsfeeds and banners.
- Menu type ACL: ACL in the backend did not exist at the menu level, now that has been improved. Give or block certain user groups access to a specific menu, and therefore also all menu items of that menu.
- See what's in your menus with All Menu Items: The new option to show all items from all menus gives you a quick overview of what is displayed where on your website. It has never been easier to spot duplicated links, missing menu items or just get an overview of every menu on your site.
There are plenty more features than just the highlights, you can view all the new updates and bug fixes on the Joomla Joomla 3.6 website - https://www.joomla.org/3/